Regardless of how capable you are of managing your own properties you can always use some backup to help you make sure your tenants are happy and satisfied with their living conditions.
You may benefit from the help of a professional real estate company to make sure you have everything covered on a daily basis. Take a look at some of the services we offer you when you bring us on board to support you as landlord.
Services We Offer For Owners Of Rental Property:
- Place a "For Rent" sign at the property.
- Provide a rental hotline for prospective tenants.
- Advertising on relevant websites in the area.
- Applicants are screened by checking credit report, eviction check, background check, rental references from previous landlords, and verify income or employment.
- Prepare leases, and renewals.
- Collect rent prior to tenant moving in.
- Collect and hold security deposit in an escrow account.
- Conduct move-in and move-out inspections, written and pictures.
- Owner would receive lease evaluations 90 days prior to expiration of a lease.
- Collect Rent and Disburse Funds to the owner.
- Send 5 Day Pay or Quit Notice for Late Payments on the 6th of each month.
- Our Attorney files the Unlawful Detainer for you each month between the 13th - 15th.
- We handle the eviction process when necessary.
- Handle all repair issues. Anything over $200 requires owners approval.
- Owner can do their own repairs if desired.
- Send any contractors paid on your behalf a 1099 at the end of the year.
- We keep detailed records on the property for tax purposes so you don't have to!
With a blend of looking toward the future with innovations in marketing, daily financial focus and taking care of the less pleasant aspects of renting properties in delivering eviction notices, we want to make sure you can take care of the essentials that keep your solid, long-term tenants happy. Please call or e-mail us for details on our fees and any questions we can help you with.